Park Hill OK Lawyer

park-hill-ok-lawyer-jennifer-odaniel-esq1Cherokee County Legal Resource

When you need a Park Hill OK Lawyer that can help with criminal and civil matters, reach out to the regional powerhouse Wirth Law Office – Tahlequah.

There are many options when it comes to finding a lawyer in Cherokee County, but it’s in your best interest to have a Park Hill OK Lawyer that has work both sides in a criminal case. The team is lead by Jennifer O’Daniel who worked as Assistant District Attorney in Muskogee County. In private practice, she’s served as a contract defense attorney providing court-appointed representation for indigent Cherokee County defendants.

Free Consultation: Park Hill OK Lawyer

When you have a legal matter involving divorce, personal injury or family law in Cherokee County, rely on the knowledge and resources of an experienced Park Hill OK Lawyer; call the Wirth Law Office – Talequah at (918) 458-2677 or toll free at (888) 447-7262 .

Bookmark and Share